New Haven Pilates
The Studio is located in:
319 Peck Street
Building 6W - Suite B
New Haven, CT 06513
Please contact Krista Aloi Rea @ 203.623.4925 or
firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your initial Pilates Reformer evaluation session ($25 ) so you can experience the movement and muscular core focus required when using the Pilates Reformer apparatus.
New Haven Pilates welcomes you!
- Strengthen, Tone and Flatten your abs
- Increase Back Strength and reduce Back Pain
- Develop Longer, Leaner Muscles
- Improve your Posture
- Relieve Stress & Tension
- Promote Weight Loss (muscle building along with proper breathing will burn calories and regenerate tissue)
- Prevent Injury
- Increase Strength and Flexibility
- Improve Balance
- Enhance Athletic Performance
- Boost Self Esteem
- Increased sense of Well Being
"In 10 sessions you will feel better, 20 sessions you will look better, 30 sessions you will have a completely new body." - Joseph Pilates
The more often you do Pilates, the more quickly and intensely you see and feel a difference in your body!
The more often you learn and practice the method, at least 3 times per week, you will achieve the benefits!!!
New Haven's finest Group Pilates Apparatus Studio!
The only studio that offers Classical & Contemporary Pilates and Core Strength workouts in a positive and friendly environment!
Benefits of Practicing Pilates on a regular basis include: